Sophos and inconsistent MIME messages?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Mon Feb 9 10:51:55 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

I've just received this info via my EM Library server:

this new version. If you are using Sophos Anti-Virus at your desktop
only, there is no need to download this new version.

But the release notes are no different to the standard 3.78 version! Any
know what this is about?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"