Different score with SpamAssassin Alone

Rick Cooper rcooper at DIMENSION-FLM.COM
Sun Feb 8 01:51:00 GMT 2004

All of the .cf files are in /etc/mail/spamassassin, and reading
below note that :
RC_B_REGALIS is in the same .cf file as RC_SA_LIST and
RC_B_REGALIS hit with MS. The only difference is that
RC_B_REGALIS is not a negative score. Two rules same file, one is
ignored when MS runs and neither is ignored when spamassassin is
run alone, even with a command of
spamassassin -p /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
(which is redundant since SA will pick up the
/etc/mail/spamassasin/local.cf link to
/opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf)

Rick