SpamAssassins config options and sa-learn

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sun Feb 8 01:06:28 GMT 2004

Craig Daters wrote:
> Does MailScanner honor the SpamAssassin options that are set in
> SpamAssassins 'local.cf' file? Or does MailScanner instead only use the
> options which are set in /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf. I
> guess what I am asking is this, I want to add these options, but am
> confused as to where to stick them:

Make your changes in spam.assassin.prefs.conf and symlink local.cf to
it. Then there's no confusion when you for example run spamassassin
--lint to check rules.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP