HTML msg quarantined is warning mail instead of content

Andy Moran andy at WILDBRAIN.COM
Fri Feb 6 20:58:05 GMT 2004

Can anyone verify if this bug is still a problem in MailScanner 4.26.8
or if it has been fixed?     We, like Garry, had to set "Quarantine
Entire Message" on as a workaround in 4.25-14.

--Andy