Process did not exit cleanly, returned 255 with signal 0

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at itcarlow.ie
Fri Feb 6 15:11:55 GMT 2004

Thanks for replying Mike.
Yep I did that. MailScanner runs fine along with sendmail and
spamassassin.

sendmail (pid 4570 4564 4559) is running...
Checking MailScanner daemons:
         MailScanner:                                      [  OK  ]
         incoming sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
         outgoing sendmail:                                [  OK  ]
spamd (pid 1705) is running...