Trend scanner log data missing

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Fri Feb 6 01:29:35 GMT 2004

I am using three virus scanners...f-prot, clamav module, and trend.
They are happily finding virii and when they do I get the following
typical message:

The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them:

    Sender: fedora-list-admin at redhat.com
IP Address: 127.0.0.1
 Recipient: gerry at localhost
   Subject: Test
 MessageID: i15Ft8e4009530
    Report: ClamAV Module: data.zip was infected: Worm.SCO.A
            F-Prot:
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/388/i15Ft8e4009530/data.zip->data.htm                                                                        Infection: W32/Mydoom.A at mm
            Trend: Found virus WORM_MYDOOM.A in file
./i15Ft8e4009530/data.zip

Notice that Trend has identified the virus in a separate line.  However,
in /var/log/maillog everything is there except for the Trend data.  The
log only contains a line that says "Trend found one infections".

Is there a way to get the Trend data into the mail log or is this part
of the trend scanning binary?

--
Gerry Doris <gdoris at rogers.com>