How to scan mail going out?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Feb 5 18:31:44 GMT 2004

I think what you need to do is to put this line in your /etc/mail/access
file:

192.168.8.33           RELAY
ourdomain.com        RELAY

Be sure to run the makemap command after you edit /etc/mail/access to rebuid
the database, and of course, use your own IP addresses for your hosts or
subnet ranges rather than the sample one above.  Be sure to use tabs rather
than spaces in the entries.

HTH...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500