MailScanner/ClamAV

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Thu Feb 5 16:03:56 GMT 2004

Thanks for your replies. I'm using Thunderbird as my mail client and
found that the SMTP server I was using to send mail was not the test
server I have MailScanner/ClamAV running on. :-)  I changed it to the
proper one and tested again and it blocked the outgoing attachment just
fine.

Rod