Fix for bayes rebuild bug on Solaris

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Thu Feb 5 14:19:22 GMT 2004

Ok it seems to be working.  I'm confused by the scheduling though.  I
set the rebuild to 300 secs last night so I could check adequately but
it never ran a rebuild every 5 mins.  Before anyone asks why 5 mins,
this was only to "test" the code.

Anyway, this morning I checked the logs and the rebuld did occur.  But
it looks like it just ran twice 5mins apart after the 4hr Mailscanner
restart time.  Is this correct?

Feb  5 03:16:37 eeyore MailScanner[2023]: Bayes database rebuild is due
Feb  5 03:16:38 eeyore MailScanner[2023]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild preparing
Feb  5 03:16:43 eeyore MailScanner[2023]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild starting
Feb  5 03:22:09 eeyore MailScanner[2658]: Bayes database rebuild is due
Feb  5 03:22:11 eeyore MailScanner[2658]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild preparing
Feb  5 03:22:25 eeyore MailScanner[2658]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild starting
Feb  5 07:17:47 eeyore MailScanner[18646]: Bayes database rebuild is due
Feb  5 07:17:48 eeyore MailScanner[18646]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild preparing
Feb  5 07:18:22 eeyore MailScanner[18646]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild starting
Feb  5 07:23:02 eeyore MailScanner[19177]: Bayes database rebuild is due
Feb  5 07:23:03 eeyore MailScanner[19177]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild preparing
Feb  5 07:23:09 eeyore MailScanner[19177]: SpamAssassin Bayes database
rebuild starting