upgrade_MailScanner_conf help text inconsistency

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Thu Feb 5 07:26:07 GMT 2004

When you run upgrade_mailscanner_conf with no arguments, it suggests
running it with the command
| upgrade_MailScanner_conf MailScanner.conf MailScanner.conf.rpmnew > MailScanner.new

When you then do so, at the end it says

| If you ran this with a command like this
|   upgrade_MailScanner_conf MailScanner.conf MailScanner.conf.rpmnew > MailScanner.conf.new
| then you should do
|   diff MailScanner.conf.rpmnew MailScanner.conf.new
| and check for any differences in values you have not changed yourself.

Note that the suggested filename has changed from MailScanner.new to
MailScanner.conf.new

Not a big deal - I'm sure all but the most clueless of admins will work
it out for themselves - but it would be nice to be consistent just so
that copying and pasting the suggested commands unchanged will work!
Or better still, make the suggestion use the arguments actually passed.

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr