Announce: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.5

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Thu Feb 5 02:16:22 GMT 2004

I can't wait to upgrade my mailwatch to 0.5. But as of now, only my
company's email is working as we have problems with our broadband internet
connection.

But have one question. The last time i tried to go to mailwatch screen, it
took me very long to connect and usually it will timeout. Since then I have
had other problems and didn't have time to check mailwatch properly. Could
this be due to mysql queries taking too long? Maybe if my database is
indexed, the queries will go faster? I only tried keeping 1 month's of data
as this itself is taking over 700mb. Could this be the problem?

Thanks for continuing the effort to improve mailwatch. It is a very good
tool for mailscanner users.

thanks