Upgrade Autolearn problems

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Feb 4 23:07:36 GMT 2004

Stephe Campbell wrote:
> Now that I've had experience with this and know a little about what I'm
> thinking, will the new expiry (Rebuild Bayes Every) function in MS generally
> take care of this?

The rebuild will sync new tokens into the main db and the expire will
flush old tokens out. It seems that SA is unable to do this itself in
many cases. It can help with SA timeouts but it will not help against
Bayes poisoning.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP