rant about anti-virus and spam, MS flamed

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Feb 3 18:24:47 GMT 2004

>Since it's (inter)national beat a dead horse day, <g>, what
>I'd like to see
>is for the AV companies to add a flag to their definitions as
>to whether

FYI: a recent correspondance between myself and Sophos.

Hi Jason,

We are looking at adding this feature into our definitions as it would be
very useful.  Watch this space.

[name removed]@sophos.com