BSD pb running MailScanner

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Feb 3 11:53:15 GMT 2004

Thierry,

as you know I answered to your question and in turn asked you several.
Again: From what you told me off list I am pretty sure your MTA setup is
wrong. Your mail is probably received by ssmtp and delivered right away
instead of being stored in a queue. Therefore MailScanner never sees it.

Again: Please check if you receive mail if mailscanner is not running.
If you do, my assumption is correct.

Moreover: Why do you not use sendmail/exim/postfix but ssmtp? That is
really not the MTA you would like to use for this kind of purpose.

Thanks,
  JP