Perl modules in rpm

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Feb 3 00:17:27 GMT 2004

I know from a previous inquiry months ago that the perl security patches are
included in the .rpm package, but I'm not sure if all the other Perl modules
(listed on the .tar page) are.  I'm trying to document our setup so others
can build/upgrade as seamlessly as possible; do I need to download/install
the Perl modules prior to installing the rpm package or is it one stop
shopping?  Thanks much...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500