4.26.7, bayes rebuild, confused. -- 4.26.8

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Feb 2 17:57:47 GMT 2004

Gee...

FWIW, it happened a couple of centuries ago, but I recall having serious
trouble making Perl's flock() work on Solaris... same situation, all
development done under linux without a hitch and Solaris ignored all the
locking... and it wasn't an interoperability problem, since I was
competing against my own script...

The point is I don't quite remember what we did to solve it (we is an
understatement, since it wasn't me programming, I was just the
designer)... it must have been perl 5.6.x and Solaris 7, but I'm not sure
either...

Seems like you'll need a Solaris box to test it thoroughly... I wouldn't
even trust Solaris-x86 to behave identically to Solaris-Sparc :-(

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby