Rules_du_jour

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Mon Feb 2 17:19:05 GMT 2004

Hi All,

Quick question for those of you that might be using rules_du_jour for
updating your custom SA rulesets.

I've configured 'my_rules_du_jour' with an SA_RESTART command of
"/etc/init.d/MailScanner reload" - and in the back of my mind I'm not sure
if this is right - does MailScanner re-compile SpamAssassin on a reload
(thus re-reading the custom rules) or does it actually require a 'restart'
instead???

Cheers,
Steve.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.