Razor and tmp files in the "In Queue"

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Feb 2 03:40:20 GMT 2004

Look at the ~<razor_user>/.razor/razor-agent.conf file. This is where you
specify things like:
        Where to put log files
        Debug level (yours is probably too high)

On a Linux system where razor runs as root, this is typically:
        /root/.razor

Very good documentation at:
        http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/

Steve