Problem s with allowing exe-attachments for a signel domain

John Bergbom d99-jbe at NADA.KTH.SE
Tue Aug 31 20:04:11 IST 2004

I finally solved my problem. Thank you for giving me clues as to how
I could find the cause of the problem! It was Exim that caused the
problem. Even though MailScanner let the exe-attachment get through,
Exim stopped it. By changing Exim's system_filter I got it working
now. Many thanks!!!

/John