Problem s with allowing exe-attachments for a signel domain

[ISO-8859-2] Marcin Ro¿ek marcin.rozek at IOS.EDU.PL
Tue Aug 31 15:31:47 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
John Bergbom wrote:
> I'm using tabs and not spaces, and the problem is still there! I have
> no idea why it's not working. I have done according to the
> instructions in the FAQ.
We have similar configuration and it works fine...
Did you restart mailscanner? Are you sure that there should be domain.se not
something.domain.se ? Can you paste headers of blocked mail and mailscanner's
log that show processing of that mail?