Spamassassin timed out and was killed

Hector A. Paterno apaterno at DSNSECURITY.COM
Tue Aug 31 14:21:23 IST 2004

Rsync RBL zones ?, seems to be a great idea, how do you do that ?

Tnks in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn [mailto:raymond at PROLOCATION.NET]
Sent: Viernes, 30 de Julio de 2004 06:11 p.m.
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Spamassassin timed out and was killed

Hi!

> I see a large number of these messages in my server's log files. My
> server shows available memory and no significant swapping is going on.
> Has anyone else experienced this?

Do you have large rulesets ? BigEvil ?
Do you have local caching DNS servers.
Do you rsync RBL zones locally for fast lookups ?

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE / NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; you should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you.

Este mensaje es confidencial y puede contener informacion amparada
por el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por
favor comuniquelo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de
destruirlo; no debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a
ninguna persona. Muchas Gracias.