MCP not forwarding messages

Matt Krause krausem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:11:10 IST 2004

So I figured out the fix to this problem. I had to put in a deliver in
the MCP portion of MailScanner.conf

I changed:

MCP Actions = store forward review at example.com sarge at example.com
High Scoring MCP Actions = store forward review at example.com sarge at example.com

to:

MCP Actions = store deliver forward review at example.com sarge at example.com
High Scoring MCP Actions = store deliver forward review at example.com
sarge at example.com

which isn't the way it is supposed to work, but it fixes my issue.  So
basically the deliver does what the forward review at example.com should
do.  So that means if I wanted to deliver MCP messages to the original
To: user it wouldn't work.

Any ideas how this happend?

--
Matt Krause