possible bug in MailScanner 4.32.5 in debug mode with bitdefender

Philip Parsons pparsons at COLUMBIAFUELS.COM
Mon Aug 30 16:52:55 IST 2004

I Use bitdefender and clamav and if I can remember correctally I had to
change the path to Bitdefender in the virus.scanners.conf and also had
to change the Minimum Code Status = beta in Mailscanner.conf