Postfix questions (OT)

Pete pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Mon Aug 30 02:25:34 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Sadly our company has been given away and we are moving from Notes to
Exchange (no thats not a typo, TO exchange). They also have a CA anti
spam solution, hehe one which they must custom write from scratch a
complete set of spam ID rules, stupid stuff. Anyway my job is to provide
instructions on how to perform the migration - one of the tasks i need
to do is forward the email of users from sanedomain.com to insanedomain.com.

I have lobbied, almost successfully, to allow me to put our mailscanner
server in front of the CA server and let CA clean anything MS doesnt
catch - should be a good test and will hopefully show what a great
solution MS has been for th cost of a machine vs the $$$$ of the ca off
the shelf product.

Question:
I can work out how to get postfix to forward, but does anyone know if i
can get postfix to forward, AND to respond to the sender with some thing
like "$recipientname at sanedomain.com email addressed has changed, please
update your address book using the following address
$recipientname at insanedomain.com "

I know i can use the relocated_maps feature but this seems to reject
only? I need to forward and bounce.

Thanks in advance
Pete