MailScanner beta release 4.33.1

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Sun Aug 29 20:32:05 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote on         Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:03:04 +0100:

> Remove the last line of spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>
> I did write a brief comment above the non-NFS locking setting.

Not sure what to do now:

I set SA to use flock and I'm getting the occasional << No message
collected >> thing. So, I searched the list and found the hint to set
MailScanner to NOT use flock. So, if sendmail has no HASFLOCK, should I
set *both* (MS and SA) to not use flock? I had the impression that only MS
was interacting with sendmail, so I could use flock for SA.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany