Custom Warning Messages

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Sat Aug 28 00:09:05 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Is there a way to (how would I) put in a different warning message for
certain banned file types.

I've got users sitting behind a mailscanner gateway, and they say that
(today) a virus is getting through that includes some active-x HTML
stuff, and a ".GIF" attachment. At their request I am blocking all
".GIF" file attachments until they can get their desktop antivirus
signatures up to date.
It'd be nice to change the warning that replaces the ".GIF" files w/
something that explains that this is a temporary measure, which will
only be in place until such-and-such date.

-Bill