MailScanner is starvation

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Fri Aug 27 19:37:17 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi again!

What other updates have you performed around the time MailScanner had
problems?
Perl? postfix? Perl packages?

If you start MailScanner, how many messages go through before
MailScanner Stops?

Sounds like you may want to Roll back to a previous version of
MailScanner. If you used the RPM's, you could un-install then
re-install a previous version.

If that does not fix your problem, then you may have to Roll back to a
previous version of PostFix? or other updated software.