Postfix / Archive Mail duplicates

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Aug 25 20:44:23 IST 2004

Michael: Were you ever able to track this down?

 I just recently enabled the Archive Mail function and am running into the
same bug. Oddly enough, it only happens on incoming mail. Outgoing mail is
handled correctly.

 No mail is kept locally on the server. It's just the gateway.

 The only real noticeable difference is that I only scan the incoming
messages for SPAM.

 Julian: Any ideas?

 The original discussion is here:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0403&L=mailscanner&P=R143409&