Leif Neland mailscanner-user at NELAND.DK
Tue Aug 24 23:29:07 IST 2004

After using MailScanner to add an advert at the bottom of each message "this
message is scanned for spam and virus by..."
some recipients gets a message saying the message can't be read because it
is in a non-supported charset, and one should save the attached message and
read it in an editor which supports the charset. (I won't quote the message
because it is in danish...)

Can I somehow make sendmail pretend the message is in iso-8859-1 if not
listed otherwise?

The mangled message has these lines in the header.

I've asked the same in comp.mail.sendmail.

Leif