Mailscanner startup script

Abdul Khader abdul at elxlinux.com
Mon Aug 23 10:32:25 IST 2004

Hi all,
I installed the MailScanner-4.32.5 on a debian woody 3.0.
I used the MailScanner-install-4.32.5-1.tar.gz. I installed it in /opt
But it did not make any /etc/init.d/mailscanner file. Now once I
rebooted the machine or whenever I want to restart mail scanner, I       have
to kill it and start it from the webmin. Can some one point me how to
get the mailscanner script in the /etc/init.d which starts, stops or
restarts the mailscanner service.

Regards
Abdul Khader