confusion on spam score number format

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Aug 20 15:40:12 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Thanks.  Patch applied.  Now I will have to wait several hours for
more spam to hit my mailbox before I can see if it works...
Seriously...  So much of our spam goes over the high spam score of
10 and gets deleted anymore that I get very few in the range of
5-10 that actually gets delivered.  I only get about 6/day this
way...  This is how good MailScanner really is!

Jeff Earickson