MS reports not being sent to users

Eduardo Almeida eduardo_simpsom_rj at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Aug 19 20:57:54 IST 2004

I think that the comment before the Deliver Cleaned Messages should be:

# Do you want to deliver messages once they have been cleaned of any
# viruses or blocked filenames or filetypes?
# By making this a ruleset, you can re-create the "Deliver From Local"
# facility of previous versions.
Deliver Cleaned Messages = yes