OT: Sendmail issues with MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Aug 19 19:56:07 IST 2004

Nope, they look like they should accept for FEATURE(delay_checks)dnl witch
doesnt exist. But I checked the link David gave see
http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html and they said "Unless this happens
very often, you can ignore this. If it happens very often, it's either
someone playing around or it's a network problem."
We also had a dns prob that was my bad since I forgott fedora c2 use chroot
and all my files were in the wrong place :( it worked kinda but very slow.
Well, I figured that one out and looking at the logs now it seems to have
stoped as far as I can see only spammers got that response. So I just have
to wait until tomorrow and see what happens when sweden wakes up again.

Thanks for all the help and to bad it seems to be my fault  *sniff*