OT: Sendmail issues with MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Aug 19 19:01:11 IST 2004

The connections that will get this wont be delivered. Since I know legit
companies tried to send Im wondering if it a RFC issue or if it got
somethign to do with TLS. Im lost but after turnign on saslauthd it seems to
be less problems even if its not perfect.
But I really dont like it since I dont have a clue what it does.