Stop autolearning of bayes

Ryan Weaver ryanw at FALSEHOPE.COM
Tue Aug 17 12:48:29 IST 2004

        The man page says....

bayes_auto_learn ( 0 | 1 )      (default: 1)

     Whether SpamAssassin should automatically feed high-scoring
     mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) into its learning
     systems.  The only learning system supported currently is a
     naive-Bayesian-style classifier.

     Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether
     a message should be trained upon:
      - auto-whitelist (AWL)
      - rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules)
      - rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user white/blacklisting rules,
etc)

     Also note that auto-training occurs using scores from either
     scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during
     message check.  It is likely that the message check and
     autotrain scores will be different.