OT: "Someone is trying to find experiences about" messages

Michele Neylon : Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sun Aug 15 17:01:40 IST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 16:53, Ryan Bingham wrote:
> Just curious if anyone else is getting these messages and if they have a
> clue what they are all about.  They seem to be spam but I haven't really
> figured out what the point is.

They are listed in SURBL and I would consider them to be spam.
If you do some digging on the hostnames in the headers and the bodies
you'll find them listed in a few places although there isn't a lot of
information

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/