Spamassassin 2.64 + SpamcopURI

Peter Peters p.g.m.peters at utwente.nl
Fri Aug 13 08:16:37 IST 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:39:44 +1000, you wrote:

>Sleep has been had, coffee consumed and LARTing complete.  I think it
>safe to wear the Mail Admin hat again.

Probably it's mail screw up week. In automating blocking of virus
infected PC's I managed to block allmost all virus sending mailservers
of Dutch ISP's.

Yes, I know. I should use virbl, but that would be the first BL used in
sendmail and I want to test that first. But then I have to get my hands
on a test system. I had one untill November 20, 2002.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)