Spamassassin 2.64 + SpamcopURI

James Gray james_gray at OCS.COM
Fri Aug 13 03:35:42 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Stephen Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Er yep.  Normally I'm pretty religious about all this and do exactly
what you describe above.  A combination of late nights (3 week old baby
in the house), busy day, stupid lusers, lack of caffeine and general
"screw it" attitude meant I was slack.  Silly me, that's when Murphy visits!

Cheers,

James