Which AV is right :) ?

Thu Aug 12 19:53:47 IST 2004

Hi!

> >- "Clamscan --mbox [body of msg]" does find the Zafi.B virus.
> >
> >Should MailScanner do a double check ?.. one with and one without de mbox
> >parameter, or is F-Prot just to paranoid ?
> >
> >Which is right ?
>
> I would consider F-Prot to be right in protecting people used to
> clicking on attachments.

What could we do to avoid this?

Example:

[raymond at vmx80 raymond]$ clamscan msg-29387-93.txt
msg-29387-93.txt: OK

[raymond at vmx80 raymond]$ clamscan --mbox msg-29387-93.txt
msg-29387-93.txt: Worm.Zafi.B FOUND

These ones walk right in if you are using only clam...

Julian, suggestions ?

Bye,
Raymond.