Problem with sendmail and spamhaus

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Thu Aug 12 09:38:36 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
-------
I think you'd be better off using the SBL list in sendmail and scoring
the XBL list in spamassassin.  I've seen a few false positives which
seem to come from the XBL list.

-------

Would someone please teach me how to go about implementing that? I really
love it when I added the above lines in my sendmail because my server went
from average of 10.00 load to 1.50 load. The extra idle could help ease up
my server on serving websites.

Thanks in advance.