Possible message corruption doing hold queue access...

Smart,Dan SmartD at VMCMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 11 16:52:19 IST 2004

I'm doing some research and evaluation of using MailScanner with Postfix and
SpamAssassin.  I am concerned that the primary author of Postfix recommends
against using MailScanner since it reads the hold queue file directly
instead of using the LMTP protocol as amavis-new does.

Does anyone have any opinions on the likelihood of message corruption, and
the pros and cons of MailScanner in comparison to amavis-new?

<<Dan>>