Unsubscribe

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Wed Aug 11 09:38:01 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Jim Dickenson wrote:
> Does "leave mailscanner" go in the subject or body of the message?

In the body - the subject is ignored.

>>From: Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>
>>
>>How about modifying that to something like:

>>I apologize for being critical, but I really never understood what that was
>>saying.

OK - I'll make that change if it clarifies things. Anyone suggest a way
of indicating that goes in the body rather than subject, but keeping it
as a one liner? (Trying to keep the footer small if poss...)

Cheers,

Martin
(Julian's list-management helper!)

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>