[OT] Sendmail open relay problem

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Tue Aug 10 15:20:37 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Ugo;

Security Space gives good (meaning relatively good timing) email
warnings about Open WebMail. The last problem I had heard about, I
believe related to cross site scripting, was several months ago and I
upgraded our installation. I went in to check the Open WebMail site now
and there seems to be no new problem appart from normal bugs.

I would like to thank everybody for the time and ideas. I still don't
know what happened but with some tweaks I made I hope it doesn't happen
again. My suspect is pop-before-smtp which I hope to replace as soon as
possible.

Miguel

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>