Price zip?

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Mon Aug 9 21:01:58 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Put this in filename.rules.conf, tab separated

deny    \.zip$     New virus outbreak    New virus outbreak. Temporary
denial of zip files

Max Kipness wrote:

> Can someone offer a tip on how to block all zip attachments with the
> word price in it (caps or small letters), I can never seem to get the
> syntax right in the filetypes rule.
>
> Thanks,
> Max

>     On Behalf Of Chris Sweeney
>     Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 2:49 PM
>     To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
>     Subject: Re: Price zip?
>
>     Yep in the last hour or so its been crazy!
>
>     --
>     Thanks
>     Chris

Dustin Baer
Identity Management Architect
Information Handling Services
15 Inverness Way East
Englewood, CO 80112
303-397-2836

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be
confidential and / or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed
by only the individual or organization named in the e-mail address. If
review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>