Virus Scanner Order + Reports

David Jacobson davidj at IMPOL.NET
Fri Aug 6 08:23:42 IST 2004

<x-html>

in the past, however I cannot find any information relating to this.</font>
scanners to MailScanner how does it work with reports for example</font>
I put bitdefender before clamav and do the reporting will I see bitdefender</font>
not pick it up then clamav, or a mixture of both?</font>
picks up a virus does the other scanner still scan it?</font>
David Jacobson<br>
Network Security Administrator<br>
Imperial Online - The Imperial Connection<br>
Switchboard (+27) 11 723-8000<br>
Helpdesk (+27) 11 723-8181<br>
Mobile &nbsp;(+27) 83 235-0760<br>
Facsimile (+27) 11 454 1236 <br>
Email &nbsp;davidj at impol.net</font>
Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at<br>

</x-html>