MCP not forwarding messages

Matt Krause krausem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 5 21:33:34 IST 2004

Yep, everything else is fine. The log states it is store forward but
then it never requeues the message after that like in a working
example. Maybe it is a postfix issue, but I'm not sure.  I upgraded to
Postfix 2.1.3 yesterday hoping it would fix it, but it didn't.

I have attached a working box log and a log from the non-working box.
Everything looks the same except the non working box doesn't requeue
the message to forward it on.

Thanks a lot.

Matt

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:14:29 -0300, Mariano Absatz <el.baby at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:03:56 -0700, Matt Krause <krausem at gmail.com> wrote:
> > # Configuration directory containing files related to MCP
> > # (Message Content Protection)
> > %mcp-dir% = /opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp
> <SNIP>
> Strange... everything seems just fine... and you say the log states
> that actions are 'store forward'...
>
> Sorry 'bout really stupid questions, but is the forwarded address
> correctly spelled? can you send a message from within the mailscanner
> server to the forwarded address and is it delivered?
>
> Sorry, but I can't think of what can be wrong...
>

> --
> Mariano Absatz - El Baby
> el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com
> el (punto) baby (ARROBA:@) gmail (punto) com

Matt Krause
krausem at gmail.com
http://www.mattkrause.net

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

    [ Part 2, Text/PLAIN (Name: "goodboxlog.txt")  47 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, Text/PLAIN (Name: "badboxlog.txt")  86 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]