AW: Error with RAR-Files

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 16:20:37 IST 2004

Patch for SweepViruses.pm is attached.

It still complains about some lines, but I can't make it take into account
every type of irrelevant output line from every possible archive unpacker
unfortunately.
But it detects the virus just fine.

This will be included in the next release, once you have agreed it works okay.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

    [ Part 2, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "SweepViruses.pm.patch")  ]
    [ 1.6KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]

--