MCP not forwarding messages

Matt Krause krausem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 5 16:03:56 IST 2004

MCP Actions = store forward review at domain.com
High Scoring MCP Actions = store forward review at domain.com

Is Definitely Not MCP = no
Definite MCP Is High Scoring = no
Always Include MCP Report = no
Detailed MCP Report = yes
Include Scores In MCP Report = yes

MCP Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20
MCP Max SpamAssassin Size = 100000
MCP SpamAssassin Timeout = 10

MCP SpamAssassin Prefs File = %mcp-dir%/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf
MCP SpamAssassin User State Dir =
MCP SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
MCP SpamAssassin Default Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
MCP SpamAssassin Install Prefix = %mcp-dir%
Sender MCP Report = %report-dir%/sender.mcp.report.txt

The strange part is I have install MailScanner on two brand new
machines since and duplicated the MailScanner.conf files and the new
machines work fine, just as the broken one did for a while.

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:58:18 -0300, Mariano Absatz <el.baby at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:52:22 -0700, Matt Krause <krausem at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can someone help me figure out why MailScanner is not forwarding MCP
> > messages to my review account.  I just upgraded to the newest version
> > this morning hoping it would fix the problem from the Debian package
> > version 4.31.6-1, but it didn't.  So I am using the tarball from
> > www.mailscanner.info now, but the MCP part still isn't working.
> >
> > I don't remember when it stopped working, but it was a while ago.  The
> > logs states that it catches the MCP rule and it quarantines it just
> > fine, but it never forwards the message even though the log states it
> > is store forward.  The message never gets requeued.  I am using
> > Postfix.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> And your MCP actions settings are...?
>
> --