[OT] Re: MTA preferences for use with MailScanner

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Thu Aug 5 12:44:34 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Yes, I, too, am curious of how many people send 4.3 TB messages via
email?  Also, does it really make it a better MTA to have the
ability to handle >2^32 byte files?

humbly,
greyhair[ed]

9.8hrs over a 1 gigabit connection, right?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>