MTA preferences for use with MailScanner

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Aug 5 11:06:29 IST 2004

On Wed, August 4, 2004 9:43, Julian Field said:
> But it does all mean you can have a message more than 2^32 bytes long.
> Where would we be without support for 4.3 terabyte messages?

Being one of the definant Postfix users (From MailScanner's point of view
becasue I use Postfix and Postfix's point of view because I use MS) :-) I
would just like to ask if any one has a 4.3Tb message NOT to send it to me
to test the theory. The idea of waiting for just under a week for it to
arrive and then have it melt my disk array would not be fun :-D

TIA

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy